A quiet place for the Lord’s People
A place where His Disciples can go to spend quiet time in the word and in prayer, where praise songs are sung, prayers are lifted, and His people are fed, encouraged, and edified.
The Disciple’s Prayer Barn was
originally built in 1858 as a horse
stable. The Lord, however, had
different intentions for the space,
and with with Ephesians 4:12 in
mind, the space was reconstructed
in May of 2020. It now serves as a
space for the Lord’s people to be
encouraged and to grow in Him and
in His word.